Dr. Jigar Shah has done his advanced training of replacement with well-known National and International faculties at Johnson and Johnson – the world leader in joints.
Hip replacement surgery the painful parts of the damaged hip are replaced with artificial hip parts which make smooth nearly movement of the hip. Shaurya hospital hip replacement in Ahmadabad, Rajasthan where doctor recommend hip replacement surgery when hip pain and loss of function severe and when medicines and other treatments no longer offer any relief from the pain.
Common cause of hip pain include
- Hip fractures
- Bone tumours
Shaurya hospital hip replacement in Ahmedabad, Rajasthan where the surgery is done through latest ways the following are the step for the hip replacement.
- For this full hip replacement surgery shaurya hospital uses metals, ceramic, plastic parts to replace the ball at the upper end of the thigh bone and resurface the socket in the pelvic bone.
- It replace damage portion is joint material in a step-by-step process.
- Cemented joints are attached to the existing bone with cement which act as glue and attaches the artificial joint to the bone.
What is except before and after surgery?
- Your doctor hip replacement in ahmedabad,Rajasthan may recommend that you take antibiotics before and after the surgery to reduce the risk of infection.
- After the surgery you will receive antibiotics for another day and pain killers and anticoagulant medication for a few weeks after the surgery at cims hospital in ahmedabad.
- You may also have compression pump or compression stocking on your leg which help for the blood circulation and help from blood clots.
- Simple exercise that help for the congestion in your lungs while active level reduced.
Is Hip Replacement surgery safe?
- Hip replacement surgery has been performed for years of surgical techniques are being improved all the time.
- Your legs will not be equal length after surgery
- You will not be able to move around much as first blood clots are particular concern.
- Infection and bleeding are also possible as are risks associated with using general anesthesia.